3. Site and Services 3.1 The Site is owned and maintained by SAS. 3.2 SAS may offer one or more of the following services on or through the Site (each a “Service” and collectively the “Services”): 3.2.1 access to a collection of information, news, data, text, listings, graphics, images, videos, audio files, podcasts, webcasts, software applications and other types of works, including any print, digitised or electronic newspapers, magazines, Apps or other content of SAS, whether through an online store or otherwise; 3.2.2 search engines or tools; 3.2.3 a platform to create, upload and publicly make available personalised content; 3.2.4 an advertising and branding platform; 3.2.5 message boards, forums, blogs, communication tools; 3.2.6 a social networking platform; 3.2.7 email alerts; and 3.2.8 any other features, content or applications that SAS may offer on or through the Site from time to time in its sole and absolute discretion. 3.3 From time to time SAS will run competitions, promotions and surveys at the Site. These are subject to additional terms and conditions that will be made available at the time they are run.
4. Content Use Conditions 4.1 You may not reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, communicate, transmit, broadcast, podcast, webcast, distribute, sell, trade or exploit for any commercial or other purposes, any portion of, or any access to: 4.1.1 any Service; 4.1.2 the Site; 4.1.3 any SAS Content except, to the extent permitted, with the prior written consent of SAS or unless expressly permitted in these Website Conditions; or 4.1.4 any Third Party User Content except, to the extent permitted, with the prior written consent of SAS and the owner or licensee of the specific User Content. 4.2 Without prejudice to the generality of Clause 4.1, you agree not to reproduce, display or otherwise provide access to the Services, SAS Content, or Third Party User Content on another website or server, for example through framing, mirroring, linking, spidering, scraping or any other technological means (including any technology available in the future), without the prior written permission of SAS. 4.3 You may for your personal, non-commercial use: 4.3.1 retrieve and display SAS Content on any compatible device owned by you; 4.3.2 print a single copy of SAS Content on paper (but not photocopy them); and 4.3.3 store such SAS Content in electronic form on disk or on a mobile device owned by you (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network). 4.4 All SAS Content are the copyrighted work of SAS or its content or software providers, and SAS reserves and retains all rights in the SAS Content. Use of some SAS Content may be governed by the terms of an accompanying end user license agreement. 4.5 You may not decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of any SAS Content available on the Site or through a Service except under the specific circumstances expressly permitted by law or SAS in writing.
5. Intellectual Property 5.1 The copyright, patents, trade marks, registered designs and all intellectual property rights in the Services, the Site, and all SAS Content, including without limitation the copyright in the compilation of all User Content, shall vest in and remain with SAS. 5.2 The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Site are the property of SAS or other third parties, and all rights to the Marks are expressly reserved by SAS or relevant third parties. You are not permitted to use any Marks without the prior written consent of SAS. SAS and its subsidiaries aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The name of SAS or any other Marks may not be used in any way, including in any advertising or publicity, or as a hyperlink without prior written permission of SAS. 5.3 The domain name on which the Site is hosted on is the sole property of SAS and you may not use or otherwise adopt a similar name for your own use. 5.4 If you have any questions or concerns about these Website Conditions or any issues raised in these Website Conditions or on the Site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Disclaimers & Limitations 6.1 While we make every effort to ensure that all SAS Content displayed on the Site is accurate and complete, we provide the SASSAS Content for informative purposes and on an N!as is N", N!as available N" basis only without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, SAS disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, compliance with description, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, SAS does not warrant that the functions contained in or access to the Site, Services, SAS Content or other content will be timely, uninterrupted or error-free or without omission, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site, Services, SAS Content or the Servers are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the download, installation or use of any SAS Content in or with any Computer will not affect the functionality or performance of the Computer. SAS does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the SAS Content, the Services, the Site or the Servers in terms of their correctness, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not SAS) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction, including any defect, problem or damage in any Computer. You agree not to hold SAS liable for the loss of any of your User Content that is due to any circumstances beyond the control of SAS. 6.2 The data and information made available on the Site are of a general nature and do not purport, and shall not in any way be deemed, to constitute an offer or provision of any professional or expert advice. You should at all times consult a qualified expert or professional adviser to obtain advice and independent verification of the information and data contained herein before acting on it. Any financial or investment information in this Site are for use in Singapore only and are intended to be for your general information only. You should not rely upon such information in making any particular investment or other decision which should only be made after consulting with a fully qualified financial adviser. Such information do not nor are they intended to constitute any form of investment advice or any inducement, invitation or recommendation relating to any of the products listed or referred to. Any arrangement made between you and a third party named on or linked to from these pages is at your sole risk and responsibility. SAS does not sponsor, endorse or promote any financial products, services or information. 6.3 You acknowledge that it is not SAS N"s policy to exercise editorial control over, and to review, edit or amend any data, information, materials or contents of any User Content, posting, email or any information that may be inserted or made available on the Site by other users of the Services and that SAS does not endorse and shall not be responsible for any such content. 6.4 You acknowledge and agree that SAS does not endorse or recommend, is not an agent, reseller or distributor of, and has no control over Third Party Products, and SAS hereby expressly disclaims all liabilities and responsibilities arising in relation to any Third Party Products whether available or advertised via the Site or on Linked Sites. 6.5 You agree that all statements, offers, information, opinions, materials, User Content, and Third Party Products, from other users and from advertisers and other third parties on this Site should be used, accepted and relied upon only with care and discretion and at your own risk, and SAS shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or liability incurred by you arising from such use or reliance. 6.6 You also acknowledge and agree that some Services may enable other users to upload User Content to the Site, and that some of these may be offensive, annoying, unlawful, in breach of these Website Conditions, contain viruses or cause you damage. While we may remove any such User Content brought to our notice at our sole and absolute discretion, you acknowledge and agree that we cannot be responsible or liable for any User Content, and you agree to exercise access and use User Content only at your own risk and with care and discretion. 6.7 Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall SASSAS be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the SASSAS Content, Services, Site, or any other website, even if SAS or a SAS authorised representative has been advised of, or should have foreseen, the possibility of such damages. 6.8 You agree that the above exclusions and limitations of liability enable the Services and the SAS Content to be provided by SAS at either reasonable costs or no costs to you.
7. Linked Sites 7.1 SAS may provide links to other sites ("Linked Sites") that may be of relevance and interest to users. SAS has no control over, and is not responsible for the content on the Linked Sites or for any damage you may incur from the Linked Sites (including any virus, spyware, malware, worms, errors or damaging material contained in the Linked Sites) or the availability of any content on the Linked Sites, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to the Linked Sites.
9. Notification of Infringement 9.1 SAS reserves the right to investigate notices of copyright, trademark and other intellectual property infringement (“Infringement”) in respect of SAS Content, User Content and other material on the Site (“Infringing Material”) and take appropriate action. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes Infringement and such Infringement is occurring on this Site, please notify SAS in writing immediately in the form and containing the information prescribed by the Singapore Copyright Act (Cap. 63) (“Infringement Notice”). 9.2 SAS will duly consider all Infringement Notices submitted in the above manner. In return, you agree that you shall not take any legal action or exercise any legal remedy you may have against SAS in respect of any Infringing Material, unless you have first given SAS the Infringement Notice and sufficient opportunity to remove the Infringing Material, and thereafter SAS refuses or fails to remove the Infringing Material within a reasonable time. Where SAS removes the Infringing Material in response to your Infringement Notice, you agree not to exercise and you hereby waive, any right of action against SAS under applicable law which you may have in respect of any Infringing Material appearing on the Site prior to such removal by SAS. 9.3 You acknowledge and agree that SAS has no control and cannot undertake responsibility or liability in respect of Infringing Material appearing on Linked Sites or other third party sites.
10. Jurisdictional Issues 10.1 This Site is owned and operated by SAS in Singapore. SAS makes no representation that the Contents of the Site are appropriate or available for use in your location. Those who choose to access this Site from any location do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
11. Severability 11.1 If any provision of these Website Conditions is found to be illegal, void or unenforceable under any law that is applicable hereto or if any court of competent jurisdiction in a final decision so determines, these Website Conditions shall continue in force save that such provision shall be deemed to be deleted.
12. Relationship of Parties 12.1 Nothing in these Website Conditions shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an agency, partnership or joint venture between SAS and you and neither party shall have any authority to bind the other in any way.
13. Waiver 13.1 No waiver of any rights or remedies by SAS shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorised representative of SAS. 13.2 A failure by SAS to exercise or enforce any rights conferred upon it by these Website Conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver or variation of any such rights or operate so as to bar the exercise or enforcement thereof at any subsequent time or times.
14. Force Majeure 14.1 No party shall be liable for any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement if the failure results from a Force Majeure Event (defined below), provided always that whenever possible, the affected party will resume that obligation as soon as the Force Majeure Event occasioning the failure ceases or abates. 14.2 For purposes of this Agreement, a “Force Majeure Event” is an event which is a circumstance or event beyond the reasonable control of a party which affects the general public in that party N"s country or in the territory, and which results in the party being unable to observe or perform on time an obligation under this Agreement. Such circumstance or event shall include industrial action or labour disputes, civil unrest, war or threat of war, criminal or terrorist acts, government action or regulation, telecommunication or utility failures, power outages, fire, explosion, natural physical disasters, epidemic, quarantine restrictions, and general failure of public transport.
15. Governing Law & Jurisdiction 15.1 These Website Conditions and all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Site and the Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore including without limitation the provisions of the Singapore Evidence Act (Chapter 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (Cap. 88), without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. 15.2 You hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
For the purpose of this Policy, “we” and “our” shall refer to SAS. 1. When is information collected from you? 1.1 When you register for or use any of our services on websites owned and/or operated by us. 1.2 When you take part in any contest, survey or promotion conducted by us and/or our business partners.
2. What is the information used for? 2.1 Information which you provide to us may be used and disclosed by us and our affiliates, business partners and contractors (who may be based outside Singapore) for the following purposes:
2.1.1 to respond to your requests and queries; 2.1.2 to provide goods and services to you; 2.1.3 to communicate with you; 2.1.4 to enforce contractual and legal rights and obligations; 2.1.5 for marketing research, user profile and statistical analysis; 2.1.6 to send you information, promotions, updates, and marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third party organisations; 2.1.7 complying with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court; and 2.2 In the event that you participate in contests or other promotional programs on our websites sponsored or organized by third parties or purchase goods and services offered by third parties or offer goods and services to third parties on our sites, your information may be disclosed to and used by such third parties.
3.2.1 The number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on SAS web sites; 3.2.2 The number of unique visitors to SAS web sites; 3.2.3 How long these unique visitors (on average) spend on SAS web sites when they do visit; and 3.2.4 Common entry and exit points into SAS web sites. 3.3 This information is collated by the Third Party Market Research Company and provided to SAS to assist in analysing the usage of SAS web sites. Such data is also accessible by media organizations and research companies, for the purpose of conducting industry comparisons with other Internet portals. 3.4 Pages on SAS web sites may be coded with software which enables the Third Party Market Research Company and SAS to track visitors to our web sites.
Warning: file_get_contents(https://api.instagram.com/v1/users/411398878?access_token=411398878.1fb234f.564bd92878ec413f9b527508a8d6f52a) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
in /home/streetangel/www/wp-content/themes/streetangels/footer.php on line 76